Adding HTML to Squarespace
In this article, we will see adding HTML to Squarespace. Squarespace is a website used to create websites easily
How to create a website on Squarespace
- Go to the Squarespace website and Login.
- Click on the template option and select your favorite template and apply it.
- Your sample website is created successfully.
- Now, you can add your own HTML code to a Squarespace website
2 ways to add HTML to Squarespace
- Go to the Squarespace website dashboard. Then Select and go to your website
- .Click setting > Advanced > code injection.
- Paste your code into the <head> box to add custom HTML in header section. Paste your code into the <foot> box to add custom HTML in footer section
- And click save.
Your custom code is added to your Squarespace website successfully.
To add custom HTML to a specific page on your site, follow this method step by step.
- Go to the main navigation of your Squarespace website.
- Click the “pages” option.
- Select the “Settings option” of the page you want to add code to it.
- Then click on the “Advanced” option.
- And then paste your custom HTML code on the box.
You’re adding to the header tag like the header code of the particular page. You know it’s on a page-by-page basis, so if you want the same code to appear on several pages.