ReactJS Developer Roadmap
Must Learn to Become React Developer
- Then you have to learn NPM. NPM means (Node Package Manager). It is used to install node modules and the package into your project.
- After learning the basic concepts given above, you have to ReactJS. So, you can learn some basic fundamentals of reaction like component, state, props, functional components, class components, connecting API, etc.,
- After being comfortable with basic fundamentals of ReactJS then try to build some small projects. If you practice more projects, then you will get some real-time experience to build apps. You can create projects like a calculator app, shopping cart, etc.,
- Then you should learn React router. This React router will help you how to load the content of a specific page or how to redirect to a specific page by using React router. Forex, suppose you are on the homepage you want to redirect to some other page like contact, about, etc. So, this will take care of by the React router.
- You have to learn server render and then web pack. Webpack will help you to maintain dependencies as static files of your project. It also comes with loaders that help to run specific tasks around the project.
If you learned all the above steps technologies, then you will become a ReactJS developer. Nowadays, React developer is very high demand in the market. So, if you want to become a Front-end or UI developer, the React framework is one the best option to get a job.